Sunday, January 2, 2011

Customer Appreciation: Kate's Scrumptious Handspun



I was most gratified recently to get some lovely feedback from an equally lovely customer, Kate, in the form of two tempting photos and some comments on some of the roving I have available. Above, you'll see Kate's handspun made from the Coconut Truffle swirl roving. Doesn't her yarn look utterly squeezable and yummy?!

Here is what she had to say about her experience with the roving:
I'm just a brand new spinner working with some really nice fiber. I must say that the [roving] is extremely easy to work with and we all liked the effect of the blend. I think using this provided the "ah-hah" moment I was waiting for - when it all pretty much started working the way it was supposed to.
I'm just tickled to hear that she enjoyed it and even more excited to see the photos of her yarn. I have enjoyed my various conversations with Kate, as well, and hope to have many more. Thanks for your feedback Kate!

No comments: